Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Discover This Part 1

I want to start something new to help promote my fellow artisans on ArtFire  and get the word out about their wonderful work.  This will be the first in a series that will include several featured artisans.  Please check back to see the latest handmade studios.  I love handmade and will continue to shop and share my latest "findings" from the world of handmade.



The first featured studio is c'est magnifique!   Lynn is the owner of the vintage French shop, "La Manche".

She has a large selection of  wonderful items in her shop that range from tins and trinkets to clothes to curiosities!  Many of her vintage items are French but there are many from all around Europe.  There's a little something for everyone, even toys!
 
There's so much more and I'm sure you'll have a fun time browsing this fantastic shop.
Visit Lynn's blog to see her handmade side and to hear about her ventures shopping flea markets and forgotten stores, arts and crafts and life in France.  Follow her on Twitter to hear about new finds, promotions, sales, etc.


Thanks for visiting my blog.  I hope you come back soon and see the other features studios that are coming up soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment