Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Super Simple Cinnamon Roll Waffles

Just like the name says, this recipe really is super simple.  I don't know about you, but simple is right up my alley!  My boys normally chow down on whatever I make, but when they eat it and then exclaim that I'm the best mommy ever, I know the recipe is a keeper!  Another cool thing, you can use whatever kind of dark syrup you like best.

Ingredients:

1 tube of Pillsbury cream cheese cinnamon rolls
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/4 cup milk
1/4 cup dark syrup
cooking spray

 Preheat waffle iron.  In a small bowl, whisk together Pillsbury icing, powdered sugar, milk and syrup.  If you prefer it a little thicker, add a little more powdered sugar.  Set aside.  Spray waffle iron with cooking spray and place 2 or 3 refrigerated cinnamon rolls on waffle maker.  Press lid down and let cook for 4-5 minutes.  If they start to rise too much press down on lid to flatten them out.  Serve with prepared glaze.  Your family will love it...I repeat, L*O*V*E  I*T.  Oh, and be prepared for the happy dance!

PS:  I don't have a picture to post yet.  We ate it up so fast I didn't have time to snap a photo!  (smile)   Oh, well.  Guess I'll have to make them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment